The Bulgarian certification of composting plants based on the QAS by “ARGE & 100-NGO” has just been established. It includes the following elements:
- Carry out initial and routine on-site inspections on composting plants.
- Issuing of the Inspection Protocol in compliance with ARGE Quality Manual and the Bulgarian legislation.
- Compost sampling and quality analyses in compliance with the Bulgarian Ordinance on Biowaste Treatment and based on an agreement with an accredited laboratory.
- Approval of the quality certification of the respective composting plant by the Quality Committee of the QAS.
- Supporting to set up QM and the documentation system implemented by the respective composting plant (Quality manual).
- Certification of the composting plant after the successfully completed recognition year with the
ARGE – QAS Label and „100-NGO“ – Quality conformity label for compliance with the Bulgarian Ordinance on biowaste treatment.