Global Methane Forum
28-30 March 2016 Washington, DC, USA
will bring together methane experts and policy-makers from around the world to discuss options for methane reduction and abatement activities. Organized by the Global Methane Initiative (GMI) in partnership with the Climate and Clean Air Coalition (CCAC), the Forum will be followed by a CCAC Working Group meeting.
- This unique opportunity will grant access to:
- High-level plenary sessions on cross-cutting issues such as project financing and policy.
- Technical sessions on biogas (agricultural sources, municipal solid waste, municipal wastewater systems), coal mines, and oil and natural gas systems.
- Joint GMI Subcommittee – CCAC Initiative level discussions on policy and projects.
- Opportunities for networking with methane experts in the public and private sectors from around the world.
The Chair of 100 NGO is invited as a speaker and will share the specific knowledge regarding the “Compost and Digestate Application in Europe – Quality Assurance and Standards” (Wednesday, 30 March 2016, 14:15 – 15:30 Biogas Policies and Tools Session).
For more details please see the program: http://www.globalmethane.org/forum/docs/Draft_CombinedAgenda.pdf#page=4