Education and trainings are key especially during the implementation phase of new waste and recycling policies and programmes. 100 – First Zero Waste & Organic Cycle Organisation can help with a number of high level, practically oriented events.
1. Waste & recycling education programmes
Guidelines for this type of education hace been developped by the consultancy KEB and BBG12/100-NGO.
They can be downloaded from the website after registration via the contact form. We use the collected emails addresses for invitations to our events, training and a newsletter.
2. Waste Mangement training courses
Training workshops for policy makers, plant operators, authorities, planning engineers and labs can be hold on:
- Separate collection: designing, costs, organisation.
- Composting training courses “the art of composting” for operators, authorities and planning engineers
- Quality management and compost use
- Legislation, standards
3. Conferences organisation
Organising and co-organsing conferences with a focus on implementation of proper biowaste management are another possiblity of education which 100-NGO offers.